Ms. Blair is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property section. Her practice includes preparation and prosecution of U.S., foreign, and international patent applications. Ms. Blair has prosecuted numerous patent applications related to medical devices.
Previously, Ms. Blair was a Licensing & Patenting Manager at the Office of Technology Transfer, National Institutes of Health (NIH). In this role, she managed the patent portfolio of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which included negotiating intellectual property licenses with industry partners ranging from small start-up biotechnology companies to major corporations.
- Maschoff Brennan, Salt Lake City, UT
- Office of Technology Transfer, National Institutes of Health, Rockville, MD
Licensing & Patenting Manager
Department of Health & Human Services, Office of the General Counsel, General Law Division, Washington, DC
- Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA
Research Assistant focusing on synaptic plasticity in the visual system and confocal imaging
- Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
Research Assistant focusing on cell-fate determination during early nervous system development
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD
Research Assistant focusing on olfactory synaptic plasticity and confocal imaging
News & Events
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Editorial Board, “Virginia Journal of Law & Technology”
- Pro Bono Service Award, Recipient
Boston University School of Public Health, M.P.H., Dual Degree: Epidemiology, International Health
Brigham Young University, B.S., Neuroscience with minors in Chemistry and Music, cum laude
- Honors Thesis entitled, “The Effect of Odorant-Induced Activity on the Elimination of Heterogeneous Glomeruli”
- Phi Kappa Phi Academic Honor Society
- Utah State Bar
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Registered Patent Attorney, United States Patent and Trademark Office